To be sure that Coppertoppe is near the activities and attractions you seek, visit our Directions and Contact page. We are in central New Hampshire, about an hour north of Concord and about 15 minutes off the highway. Our Location page has a whole slew of links to sources of things to do and see and buy and try.
Guest rooms and common areas have balconies deep enough for a comfortable chair where you can have your morning coffee or an afternoon snack while you enjoy the view. The first floor balcony has stairs down to the driveway and grounds, so you can wander out to the patio or pond and contemplate Nature.
The hot tub deck is a great place to relax and listen to the splashing fountain, or observe nature from a sheltered spot.
The big pond supports a booming population of amphibians and attracks heron, otter and other critters. You can relax in the love seat swing and watch the world drift by.
Outside we have a half-mile of graded gravel driveway that in itself provides a brisk walking workout, and over time we are developingtrails and paths. We are within hiking distance of the Paradise Point Audubon center and scenic George Road. Our pond is home to many creatures and may soon become a real fishing hole. Contact us for information about in-house spa services, classes and activities.
Coppertoppe has a half-mile driveway with good footing, so you can get in a quick mile by going down and back—but keep an eye out for the turkeys, fox and deer. The birds are everywhere–this is bird-watcher Heaven! If you stand on the balcony outside the dining room, be ready to duck as the hummingbirds buzz to and from their feeder.
Special Services & Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Digital Cable TV/DVD/VCR
- Telephone & Office Equipment
- Pure, Natural, Artesian Well Water
- Coffee and Tea Bar (room set-ups available)
- Free Juice, Soft Drinks and Snacks
- Books, Movies, Games, Puzzles, and Toys for all Ages
- Art/Craft Supplies, Musical Instruments, and Original Art
- In-room massage, manicure/pedicure, beautician or esthetician or reservations at off-site spa in Plymouth. Contact Us to make arrangements.
- Yoga Mats, Treadmill, Small Free Weights, T’ai Chi and Yoga Videos
- Abundant Green and/or Flowering House Plants
- Children’s Dishes, High Chair, Pack-n-Play, Toys and Snacks
- Dog Towels, Dishes, Snacks and Toys
- Beach Towels & Flip-Flops for Using the Hot Tub
- Baskets with Insect Repellant, Sun Screen, Aloe Lotion, and More…
- Acres of Lawn, Garden, Field and Forest, with the Best Frog Pond Ever!